They have all sorts of fancy names for it like natural extract (how can it be natural and chemically extracted?) and proprietary blend... in which case they won't even tell you how much Mango seed is in it. And legally they can still advertise 500mg or 1000mg because that's the size of the whole pill with all the other cheap ingredients mixed in.
So ... How can you be sure the African Mango you are taking is worth your time and money?
3 Things To Look For
When Buying African Mango:
1. Stay away from most "free trials." They can be hard to cancel and typically have very little actual African Mango seed in them.
2. You don't want to waste your time with extracts. Extracts never work as well as whole foods. This is because nobody knows for sure exactly which parts of a food are responsible for the results. And most of the time, Nature has designed foods with symbiotic structures - meaning each individual nutrient NEEDS the presence of others in that food to do its job.
3. So you must find an African Mango product that uses the whole seed of the mango. This is the only way to know you're getting every component the seed needs to do its job in your body.
3 Things To Stay Away From
When Buying African Mango
1. Stay away from pictures of Celebrities. Yes, they like African Mango seeds for the same reasons we do ... however, as far as we know, not one major celebrity has ever endorsed any particular brand. So if you see their picture on a web site, then that company is being dishonest.
2. Stay away from extracts. The so-called science behind a particular extract is dubious to say the least - the studies were controlled and paid for by the company who holds the patent on that extract. Results are entirely too easy to fudge with that kind of motive. Companies prefer extracts to whole food products because they're so much cheaper to produce - especially in this case when the healthy oil content means special equipment is required to process whole African Mango seeds.
3. Stay away from blends. Real African Mango seeds are expensive to produce. If there is any other ingredient listed besides African Mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) seeds stay away - you'll be getting a product with very little actual african mango seed.
So What Should You Do Now?
First, go get Whole Seed African Mango™ (the 3-pack is best). It's one of the only African Mango products that utlizes the entire seed, so you get every benefit Nature intended.
Second, plan to take at least 2,000 MG per day. As far as we know, this is the only product with a full 30 day supply at this dose. And be prepared for the difference!
Is there anything we've missed in our research? Please let us know via the help link at the top of this page.
Til Next Time,
The information provided on this website, dug up by our ever increasing rag-tag team of research geeks is intended only for your own general knowledge and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Always get the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider regarding any medical condition. Please don't ever ignore or delay in seeking medical advice because of something you have read from our rag-tag team of research geeks.
Loading... Please Wait.